Ok, so it's been over a month since my last post, so sorry! My baby's been in the emergency room twice in the past two weeks and sick pretty much all month. Poor thing. Anyway, I'll have some healthy holiday tips coming so don't give up on me yet!
The most important thing in this life is to help others to win, even if it means slowing down and changing our own race. -Unknown
About Me:
I have a passion for nutrition and exercise! I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness and am a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. My "forte" is weight management/loss and nutrition, but first and foremost I am a wife and mother. I know how hard it is to stay on track with eating healthy and exercising. I decided to start this blog because, as a stay at home mom with a 1 year old, it's difficult to get out and help people reach their health goals. This blog is a means for people to find encouragement and support in their quest to building or maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Whether you're looking for tips for weight loss, or just have a passion for health, feel free to post any questions, or comments. I hope this blog will be an environment where we can find support and encouragement as we strive to "Feel Hot and Live Healthy!"
-Amber
Tips
Don't clean your plate, leave some food behind at meals.
If you think you're hungry drink some water first, thirst is often mistaken for hunger.
Instead of using dinner plates, eat from salad plates. This will help keep portions under control.
Park further away from the entrance to the store to get some extra walking in.
Take the stairs instead of the elevator (strollers make this one difficult!)
No comments:
Post a Comment